One statement we continually hear after talking to new members is, “I didn’t think that y’all did that!”
We started to dig into why we heard that so much, and the answer was clear—there are way too many myths about credit unions out there! We searched for the most popular misconceptions about credit unions, and what we found surprised us. It’s time to bust all of those credit union myths!
Want More FREE Reading?Check out our other hit eBook 40 Ways to Save When You’re Terrible at Saving!
22 Credit Union Myths and the Facts that Disprove Them
In this free eBook, we dispel myths about credit unions that we’ve heard for years!
Some of the myths we bust include:
- There’s no difference between banks and credit unions.
- Credit union rates are higher than banks.
- Credit unions only offer savings accounts.
- Your money isn’t protected at a credit union.
- Credit unions aren’t regulated by the government.
- and much, much more!
Click the button below to read our free eBook The Big Book of Credit Union Myths—BUSTED!