Let’s get real; calling member service lines isn’t for everyone. We all live busy lives, and we might have 15 different things going on at the same time. How often are you able to step away from work or your kids and call on the phone?
We completely understand this need; that’s why we have online chat on our website. There are lots of things many members don’t even know they can do with Pelican’s online chat!
Benefits of Online Chat
There are plenty of benefits to using online chat on Pelican’s website, like:
- You can easily initiate chat sessions with little-to-no wait time.
- It’s convenient to use for account assistance when you can’t be on the phone and don’t have time to go into a branch.
- You are able to complete other tasks or activities while chatting with our MyBranch Representatives, like housework or paying bills online.
- The chat helps maintain a sense of privacy without having to verify personal information out loud for people to hear if you’re in public space.
- It’s easier and faster for quick changes, like password resets.
- It’s available and easy to use on mobile devices for on-the-go service.
Everything You Can Do in Pelican’s Online Chat
There are lots of common requests and issues that we’re able to help you with on online chat—no waiting in a call queue necessary!
- Order Cards – You can request new credit or debit cards using our online chat. While we can’t do custom PINs, we can get a new card over to you as soon as possible.
- Password Resets – Need quick help resetting your Pelican@Net password? Chat in to request a password reset!
- Routing, Checking, and Account Numbers – Need your account number then and there? Chat us and get the information you need when you need it.
- Checks – Ordering new checks for your Pelican accounts is easy using our online chat!
- Bridge Loans – Renew your Bridge Loans online without having to call in.
- Documents – Need to submit a document for your account? You can use online chat for address change, name change, ACH origination, wire and dispute forms!
- Loan Balance Information – We can provide the current balance and payoff amount for your Pelican loans using our online chat.
- Transfers – Need to transfer money between your Pelican accounts? We’ve got you covered!
- Transaction History – Looking to see the past transactions on your account to balance your account? Our MyBranch Representatives on chat are happy to help you with that!
If you haven’t used our online chat for account help before, there’s no better time than now! Visit pelicanstatecu.com and click (or tap if you’re on mobile) the pink button on the top or side of your screen to get started!
How many of these features did you know about? Have you ever used our online chat before? Let us know in the comments below!